What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms and testing

If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms          

  1. Call your doctor
  2. If you do not have a primary doctor, call a Health Clinic in your area
  3. You can also call the Public Health District COVID-19 hotline in your area
    1. Southwest Idaho: COVID-19 Call Center (208) 455-5411 (speak Spanish)
    1. Central Health District: COVID-19 Information Call Center (208)321-2222 (speak Spanish)
    1. South Central Health District: COVID-19 Community Hotline (208) 737-1138 or in Spanish at (208) 737-5965
    1. Southeastern Health District: COVID-19 Hotline (208) 234-5875

What to do if you are sick

Free/Reduced Fee Clinics

Find a local clinic in your area Idaho Primary Care Association

Southwest Idaho Clinics:

Family Medicine Residency of Idaho Health Centers

Terry Reilly Clinics

Valley Family Health Centers

Desert Sage Health Centers

Genesis Community Health (Garden City)

Southcentral Idaho Clinics:

Family Heath Services

Wellness Tree Clinic (Twin Falls)

Southeast & Eastern Idaho Clinics:

Health West

Bear Lake Community Health Center

Community Family Clinics

Grand Peaks Medical and Dental Clinics

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s